Skip To Main Content

University of Washington

Chronic Care Clerkship

WWAMI: Idaho
Housing Information

For all information about WWAMI transportation, housing, and reimbursement, please visit the UW SOM WWAMI Travel Website at:

Please call or email the housing contact person if you will need housing during your rotation . Follow the links below to view housing information.


Please note that there will be no exceptions made to the above housing arrangements. If you have any problems with these arrangements, please contact the Academic Affairs Office.


© Copyright 2000-2018 University of Washington