Rehabilitation Medicine Focus:
Pre-Rotation Information: CONJ-688
CONJ 688 VAMC – Rehabilitation Medicine Service (RMS)
If you HAVE been to the VA within the past 60 days and have a current PIV badge, please complete the following steps/forms and contact Pamela Russell at (206) 277-1952 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Declaration of Federal Employment Form 306. Fax it to 206-716-5977, attn: Pam Russell, along with a copy of your CV, at least 5 weeks before the start of your rotation.
- If you have not completed the VA Web-Based Mandatory Training in the last 12 months, you will also need to do that.
If you have NOT been to the VA in the past year or do not have a current PIV badge, please complete the following steps/forms and contact Pamela Russell at (206) 277-1952 or email@example.com.
- Schedule a fingerprint and badging appointment at www.va-piv.com. (Instructions) You will need to be fingerprinted at a federal facility no more than 120 days and no less than 2 business days prior to your badge appointment. There may be a 3-week wait list for appointments, so schedule this as soon as possible. It is very important to keep your fingerprinting and badging appointments as rescheduling is difficult.
- Fax the following applications and your CV to 206-716-5977, attn: Pam Russell. Please submit at least 5 weeks in advance of your rotation.
- Complete the VA Web-Based Mandatory Training.
The training will require you to create a user account. Instructions for doing so are available here. This training needs to be done within 30 days of arrival at the VA and is due annually.
You will need to bring 2 forms of ID with you on your first day. Information on the proper forms of ID can be found in the Required ID document.