Rehabilitation Medicine Focus:
|• Pre-Rotation Info||• Orientation||• Site Contact Info|
Please visit the SCH onboarding site for information about badging, parking, and network access.
Sara Fear is the Medical Student Coordinator at Seattle Children's Hospital (SCH). She will be contacting you to request the following items, which are required to check you into the Children's system:
Two weeks prior to their first day, she will also contact you regarding your training and orientation.
The following are the SCH GME Office Requirements. They require the following for all individuals, no matter how little time they will spend at Children’s.
Medical student sign-in with the SCH GME Office: Sara Fear
- Each individual must sign in for each rotation they will be doing at SCH.
- Individuals are not allowed to participate in any way prior to signing in with the SCH GME Office.
- Each individual must sign-in with the SCH GME Office prior to reporting to their rotation. Badge activation will be authorized by the SCH GME Office.
- The badge will only be good for the duration of the current rotation and will be updated each time the individual signs in.
Computerized Provider Order Entry Web Based Training (CPOE WBT)
- The WBT must be completed prior to starting any activity at SCH.
- Failure to update and/or complete the WBT will result in lack of computer access.
- If students manage to gain computer access without updating their WBT, SCH GME will disable their badges and restrict their patient and hospital access.
Chronic Care Didactic Schedules
(not including WWAMI, specific focus, or site meetings).