Palliative Care Focus:
|• Pre-Rotation Info||• Orientation||• Site Contact Info|
1. Please complete the following informational questionnaire about your learning style and expectations so that the site can create a schedule to best serve your needs. Save this document on your computer and email this to the various Coordinators before the beginning of the rotation.
2. The following document must be completed and sent no later than ONE MONTH prior to beginning your rotation. Fill out the top 2 sections of page one. Sign the User Signature line on page two and complete the name, signature, and date lines on page three. Leave the lines for MHS Sponsor and Licensed Entity blank. Email or fax the form to Teresa Jewell, email@example.com/206-616-3908.
3. The items below must be completed and received by Multicare ONE MONTH prior to beginning your rotation. Email or fax your paperwork to:
If you have questions about these forms, please contact Ms. Andreas at 253-403-8684 or Kareena.Andreas@multicare.org.
4. Students must complete a drug screening before the start of their rotation. This can be done quickly and easily at A-300 or the WWAMI offices. For instructions, go to http://www.uwmedicine.org/education/Pages/Drug-Testing-for-Select-Clerkship-Rotations.aspx
5. If you will need housing during this rotation, please inform Teresa Jewell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chronic Care Didactic Schedules
(not including WWAMI, specific focus, or site meetings).