Chronic Care Clerkship Evaluations & Surveys
all Chronic Care students
Faculty Evaluation of Student Final Presentation
Follow the link to complete your Faculty Evaluation of Student Final Presentation for the clerkship.
E*Value Curriculum and Evaluation System
The Chronic Care Clerkship would like to introduce you to the new Web-based data management system E*Value. This system has recently been purchased and implemented by the UW School of Medicine and it handles clerkship registration and evaluation data for our faculty and medical students.
The E*Value system is currently required by the UW School of Medicine for:
- Students' Clinical Evaluations by residents, fellows, and faculty.
- Faculty/Resident/Clerkship Evaluations by students. If you did not spend sufficient time with the individual that you are asked to evaluate, the E*Value system gives you the option to "Suspend" the evaluation for that individual.
You will soon begin to see system-generated email notification with direct links to evaluation forms or other information intended specifically for you.
To log in to E*Value, follow the link below:
You will find two links: one to login to E*Value using your UW NetID and another allowing those without a UW NetID to login to E*Value with an E*Value username and password. Note that logging in with your UW NetID must happen through the link above. Using your UW NetID and password at the login screen at https://www.e-value.net/ will not be successful.
If you are having problems logging in with your UW NetID or if you do not have a UW NetID and need your E*Value username and password, contact the clerkship coordinator at (206) 616-6345.
The new system has many important features that include:
- Access to student demographic information, including photographs.
- Easier completion and submission of evaluations.
- Email communication, notification, and follow-up of evaluations.
- Student access to final grades.