Olympia LIC Chronic Care Clerkship
CONJ 655 - Chronic Care Longitudinal Curriculum
Please go to the Olympia LIC Chronic Care Catalyst site for full description of the assignments: https://catalyst.uw.edu/workspace/tejewell/49835/365498
- Watch the 4 sessions on good/better approaches to delivering bad news. Review with preceptor.
- ADL assessment (review with preceptor)
- Write-up of therapist observation/interview
- Project for Online Geriatric Education (POGO-E): complete sessions on dementia, delirium, polypharmacy, transitions of care
- Home visit write-up
- Home visit presentation
- Required for Honors grade: Reflective paper on hospice/palliative care patient
- “Rehab Manual” Ch. 1-2
- “The Geriatrician in the Nursing Home.”
- "Assessment and management of the geriatric patient"
- "Management of falls in older persons"